Friday, October 28, 2005

MSNBC'S MATTHEWS SHOWS BUSH HATRED

For over a week, MSNBC's Chris Matthews has been reporting, speculating and bull-shitting about the CIA agent disclosure probe. His flaming liberal attitudes were finally exposed Friday, Oct. 28, after Lewis Libby was indicted.
"I wanted to see a case that's more political than legal," he moaned on his show, sad that more Bush administration officials were not indicted.
For a week, Matthews' hatred for President George Bush showed during his shows, which were about 90 percent about the probe. Other news organizations kept their journalistic heads together, and only extensively reported about the probe on Thursday, Oct. 27. But not MSNBC, which is the most anti-Bush, anti-American broadcast-news network available on cable.
To help in his attempted smear of the Bush administration, Matthews booked another liberal, Bush-hater on his show, Andrea Mitchell. Mitchell and Matthews are so biased, so anti-war, that they would flunk any journalism course at any respectable college.
But MSNBC does not care. This cable network has continued manipulating the news, just like the Nazis did before, during and after World War II. Smear, lie, insinuate; these are MSNBC hosts' journalistic procedures.
In The Profound Journalist's opinion, if Jesse Jackson walked into MSNBC studios and told Matthews and Mitchell to get on their knees and give him oral sex, Mitchell and Matthews would immediately be on their knees, mouths wide-open, waiting to satisfy their god, Jackson.
Maybe it's time to note all MSNBC advertisers, and warn them that a boycott is coming.

8 Comments:

Blogger jembigsky506 said...

Hi the profound journalist, I was searching online for some celebrity skin care secrets related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for celebrity skin care secrets it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

29 October, 2005  
Blogger DutchTreats950 said...

Hi the profound journalist, I was searching online for some hollywood beauty tips related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for hollywood beauty tips it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

29 October, 2005  
Blogger DutchTreats950 said...

Hi the profound journalist. So many sites I visited today, while looking for hollywood make up secrets pages to post to my blog, were full of garbage. It was nice to find something real at your site. Well, I better go look for some more hollywood make up secrets pages for my own readers. Thanks.

31 October, 2005  
Blogger jembigsky506 said...

Hi the profound journalist. So many sites I visited today, while looking for hollywood make up secrets pages to post to my blog, were full of garbage. It was nice to find something real at your site. Well, I better go look for some more hollywood make up secrets pages for my own readers. Thanks.

01 November, 2005  
Anonymous christmas fancy dress said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and fancy dress for little girl site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

01 November, 2005  
Anonymous independent film investors said...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My independent film trailers Site

01 November, 2005  
Blogger jembigsky506 said...

Hi the profound journalist, Today I took some time to look for make up secrets of the stars related pages. I have a site related to make up secrets of the stars and I sometimes search in the blogs, looking for new article ideas. Today it was a joy to come across a real interesting post that you made. Thanks for keeping it real.

02 November, 2005  
Blogger DutchTreats950 said...

Hi the profound journalist, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for make up artist secrets related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for make up artist secrets related ideas today. Thanks.

02 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home